Digital Library Development Sandbox
This sandbox contains experimental projects.
Web applications and command line tools
- dataset, a Go package and command line tool for storing JSON documents in collections and buckets
- datatools, command line utilities for working with JSON, Excel Workbook and CSV data. Included are misc. command line utilities, useful in Bash scripts
- bibtex, BibTeX package and command line tools
- mkpage, an experimental template and markdown processor, slide generator, web server and more
- caltechdata_read, extract data from CaltechDATA repository
display a plot of data hosted in the CaltechDATA repository. Demo at plots.caltechlibrary.org
- namaste an “Name as text” implementation in Go support local disc, S3 and Google Cloud Storage
Harvesters and systems integration
- cait, Caltech Archives Integration Tools, ArchivesSpace harvesting tool for repository, accessions and agent objects
- eprinttools, is a Go package for working with EPrints API and EPrints XML
- ep, a tool to harvest EPrints via EPrint REST API design specifically to work with CaltechAUTHORS and CaltechTHESIS
- eputil, a tool to harvest EPrints via EPrints REST API returning JSON output
- doi2eprintxml, a command line tool that queries CrossRef and DataCite APIs for metadata returning EPrints XML output
- orcidtools, is a Go package and provides orcid, an ORCID harvesting tool, for v2.0 of the ORCID API
- crossrefapi, is a Go package for working politely with the public CrossRef API. A command line tool returning JSON is also included in this repository.
- dataciteapi, is a Go package for working with the public DataCite API. A command line tool returning JSON is also included in this repository.
- bibtex, a package for working with BibTeX content
- tmplfn, a package for standardizing template functions across Go template projects
- cli, a package for standardizing common cli options across Go based projects
- rss2, a package that can be used to work with RSS2 content
Virtual machines and containers